Monday, January 02, 2006

The End Has Come...


The end of my 2-week vacation from work, that is....booo!

Going back to work tomorrow will be really tough. I like being home :) Oh well, I had a fantastic time, thanks to Joe, and ate a little bit of everything (and ALOT of some things!).

My only resolution for New Years now is to win the PowerBall in 2006....

The picture is of the sunset from Walt Disney World's Caribbean Beach Resort, where we stayed in May of 2005. That had to be one of the highlights of the year :)

5 Comments:

Blogger Little Mama said...

Beautiful picture Jeff. Happy New Year and good luck on the powerball win ;)

3:12 PM  
Blogger MeBeth said...

Lovely photo, and I wish you luck on the powerball win. I'm still trying for the megamillions, but I think 2006 will be my year!

4:42 PM  
Blogger Jeff in NC said...

Thanks, Punky. I just know this is our year to win it big! :p

Mebeth - maybe I need to do the megamillions as well! I keep telling Joe, we can't win if we don't play!

8:33 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Good luck w/ the powerball. ;) I have too much statistician in me and don't play myself, but I keep hoping my parents will win.

I love the picture!

10:43 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home