Sunday, March 23, 2008

Phooey on Snow!

Today is all about coloring eggs - I don't care HOW much snow there is outside....

This year's egg coloring kit contained 12 tablets! 12! But it's hard to tell which color each tablet actually is, so I randomly picked 8 and let 'er rip:
I like to make a nice big mess when I color eggs. It makes things more fun. After the first round, I decided the colors were not varied enough, so I plunked in 2 more tablets to see what I could come up with.

In the end, I was not as pleased with the overall differences in some of the color, but the colors themselves turned out pretty neat:
Add that neon pink was pink! Holy crap!

Happy Easter!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Tree said...

Very pretty. I haven't colored eggs since I was a kid. It was always fun to do but I never liked to eat boiled eggs.

7:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home