Monday, July 02, 2007

Sights from Minneapolis: Round 1

There's always tons of stuff to see and do in Minneapolis. We took 117 pictures in all! Some of my favorites are below.

The Mary Tyler Moore statue:
Some interesting metal sculptures at the Minneapolis Farmers Market:
There was some bike event going on...I'm not sure what it was, but this guy was there:
That's very...er...interesting.

We also drove by the place where Joe and I met:
And no, it was not a salon when we met there. I've never been to a salon. Ever. It was a coffee house, and Joe's apartment was right across the street. Our eyes met and that's all she wrote :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Urdarbrunnr said...

I need a flamingo bike of my own

8:28 PM  
Blogger Jeff in NC said...

Oh please...act like you don't already have one....

5:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home