Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Almost Done!

We're putting the finishing touches on the master bedroom/bathroom, just in time to sell! Here's a sneak peek:The new master bedroom is twice as big as it was, and we brought in some nice neutral colors to the walls. We also put in new carpeting here (as well as the entire upper floor).

This little nook are is perfect for a small bookcase, or a small dresser:
The blue tape is because I have to paint the trim around all the doorways.

This is the view from the far end of the bedroom into the new master bath:
A long ways from this:

The drywall/painter will be here tomorrow to fix the ceilings and smooth out a few wall bumps, and paint the ceilings here and in the kitchen, living room, dining room and hallway. I just have no desire to do it myself, and am much happier leaving that to the professionals.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tree said...

Looks very nice. Interesting blanket ;-)
I can't believe you did all that work and are now leaving!

In case you're wondering, I've shut down my blog for a while, maybe permanently and it's really not "invitation only."

9:07 AM  
Blogger Jeff in NC said...

I love Mickey! And I'm proud of that, you know! :p

I know - it's painful. But, at least I hope someone will enjoy it.

I wondered about your blog - last few times I tried to go there I got the note about it being by invitation only!

I hope you keep stopping by and commenting - it's always great to hear from you!

7:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home