Saturday, January 05, 2008

Late Christmas Post

Before the end of 2007, I asked Joe if we could go downtown to see the annual Macy's holiday display. This year, the theme was The Nutcracker.

So, last weekend, off we went! It was pretty cool. This was my first favorite scene:
I think I might try this with Max....hahaha.

This next one had me snickering as well......
She lifts her dress to reveal puppets underneath!
I was expecting a little more, but it really only took us about 10 minutes to get through the entire display. That was a little disappointing.

So while we were in the area, we dashed across the street to the IDS building to see the big tree in the courtyard:
I was not disappointed. It was very nicely done.
To wrap up the 2007 holiday season, we went to Target today - 90% off! I picked up 6 bunches of tinsel for 29-cents each! Christmas 2008 will be all about tinsel! I can't wait! I also got another box (the 3rd!) of Christmas cards - 97-cents!

Any more bargains and we will be in the poor house by Valentine's Day.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home