Friday, December 21, 2007

Mall Madness!

Being back in Minnesota has one really big advantage - access to the Mall of America! So, today we took a few hours and did some final Christmas shopping.

Part of the fun of the mall is the holiday displays. They had these huge honkin' ornaments in one area:
I told Joe we need to figure out a way to get these, or make these, as they would be cool out in the front yard, or hanging from the entryway. Yes, he thinks I am nuts.
They also had alot of lights and wreaths, which added to the festive spirit.
The local high schools provided live entertainment in the rotunda.
After 2 1/2 hours, we were all "malled out". Big shoppers, we are not.....

3 Comments:

Blogger Urdarbrunnr said...

Elvis would have been much more festive.

10:23 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Since I work in retail. I've decided that I'm ALLERGIC to shopping malls (especially during the holiday season). ;-)

11:50 AM  
Blogger Jeff in NC said...

I guess Elvis was too busy outside the Pillsbury Center to come out to the Mall.... :p

Hey Mike! So I am guessing you do NOT spend your off-time at the mall? Hahaha.

9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home