Wednesday, April 09, 2008

House Hunting

No, not us, for a change...we had a few feathered friends fly in for some serious house hunting:
They seem to have settled on the neighbor's front yard, but I am trying to lure them over to our yard. Can you imagine me and the camera with little baby duckies in our yard?!?

In an unrelated note, we are once again under a Winter Weather Warning for tomorrow afternoon and into SATURDAY! Good grief....heavy snow, and more than 6 inches predicted!

IT'S APRIL! This makes me not happy.....

2 Comments:

Blogger Tree said...

I'll think twice before rubbing it in about nice weather...we're supposed to get snow this weekend, too! It was 70 degrees yesterday and now the temps are dropping!
I'll never, ever brag about nice weather again...

12:43 PM  
Blogger Jeff in NC said...

Yes, Tree - never, and I mean NEVER, mock the weather gods...bad news.

:p

9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home