Thursday, May 08, 2008

Aarrrrrr, Matey!!

As requested (Thanks SK & Erika - I was waiting for someone to ask!! Hee hee).....
Me and my pirate Mickey ears!! I love these things! Joe had to pry them off my head when we got back. And yes, I wore them ALL THE TIME! Even on the plane back. And in the airport. Aarrrrr!

I wanted to try and steal this pirate Mickey topiary thingie at the entrance of Magic Kingdom, but we didn't have a suitcase big enough to get it back.
Ahhh, I miss it all so much already!

4 Comments:

Blogger Urdarbrunnr said...

Just the flag would have been good.

8:35 PM  
Blogger Jeff in NC said...

Now you tell me.....

9:49 PM  
Blogger Tree said...

You wore them on the airplane? LOL! You're one of a kind, Jeff!

6:27 PM  
Blogger Erika W. said...

Oh my gosh, those are awesome!

11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home