Monday, March 27, 2006

Finally, the time has come....

Today was the day I did something I've been waiting several months to do. Here's a clue:

Yes, I went swimming today! First swim day of the year. The air temperature was right around 80, and the water temper was about 72. Still a little chilly, but definitely swim-able! So let the swimming season begin!

On an unrelated note, these things were flying overhead this evening:

I especially like the cactus on the side of the one balloon. I don't think we'll ever actually get in one - would be our luck that a plane would fly into the balloon and send us tumbling to the ground. No thanks....

4 Comments:

Blogger MeBeth said...

I love swimming - sadly we have quite a while to wait before the season begins here in NY.

1:05 PM  
Blogger shopgirl said...

Love the pics of the Balloons. I am waiting for some to fly over my house as they tend to do. Makes for a very convenient photo op.

Have a great weekend.

12:58 AM  
Blogger Cate said...

We celebrated Spring by having dinner on the porch last night ... my favorite time of year.

8:57 AM  
Blogger Jeff in NC said...

hi mebeth - move to phoenix! :p

hiyas shopgirl - we've had a few that have flown considerably close to the house - they are amazing to watch.

hey cate! thanks for stopping by. now that's a nice way to celebrate spring!

10:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home