Thursday, March 23, 2006

I'm Sick....

I have bronchitis. How do I know that? The Miracle of the Internet. I don't need no stinkin' doctor*. *Note to stinkin' doctors - no offense.

After countless minutes of research, it was clear to me that I have bronchitis. Acute, at that. Raspy cough, etc. I blame the office. I went to work anyhow. I don't want to get anyone at home sick; that's what co-workers are for.

I discovered alka-seltzer has some fun new flavors though - this is the Orange Zest in action:


In an unrelated note, here's a picture of Miss Kitty. She always seems to find a little ray of sunlight to hang out in.

4 Comments:

Blogger Patti said...

Hope you feel better soon Jeff!

7:31 PM  
Blogger MeBeth said...

Blech - get well soon!

1:41 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Hope you get better soon! Maybe Joe will make a pot of chicken soup! :)

8:49 PM  
Blogger Jeff in NC said...

Thank you, thank you. I have decided I will live. It's now just a cold. I hate colds..... especially when the weather is so nice.

9:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home