Wednesday, August 22, 2007

It Was A Boring Trip

Usually there are lots of really interesting sights while driving cross-country. This trip, there just didn't seem to be that much. These are the best I could come up with:

I'm not exactly sure what this sign was about, and can't remember which state we were in when we saw it. I think it was Illinois. I'll look for it when we drive back with the pets and figure it out.

This was the best scenery chot I got:
Somewhere in Wisconsin. Reminds me of a rock formation in Phoenix we always saw.

We are closing in on a house, and should have some exciting news shortly! Stay tuned!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Urdarbrunnr said...

It's obvious: Naughty but Nice right next to the billboard of the dog. Obviously they're advertising for a dog shelter. Right?

8:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home