Saturday, August 11, 2007

My Prediction, Updates, and The Countdown

So back on June 23, I posted a prediction - the number "5". My prediction was that the 5th showing of the house would be The One that resulted in an offer. I was off. By 1. It was actually the 6th. And the 7th. Oh well, I guess I will not start a psychic hotline......

We are feverishly getting things ready for the movers that are coming on Monday...putting aside what what we need, getting everything organized. Fun! Our stuff will go into storage for 30-60 days until we find a house. For the first week in Minneapolis, we have a hotel room, and will look around at a few corporate housing places before deciding what to do next.

And we will start house hunting immediately!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on selling the house! I'm sure it was the neighboring alpacas that did it. : )

Wishing you both all the best in your new (old) city. Can't wait to see what kind of a house you find. I bet it'll be great, but will probably need a little remodeling--you know, of the kind that requires demolition. : )

So I saw the photo of you at the sculpture garden. It's amazing. You look so. . . normal. : )

1:02 PM  
Blogger Urdarbrunnr said...

LOL! Normal? Jeff? I'm sure it was a trick of light

1:46 PM  
Blogger Jeff in NC said...

Hey FG Susan! Thanks :) We can't wait to get house hunting. We hear it's a really good time to be buying! Yay! Now we get to be on the fun end! And yes, I am very normal. And hawt. Just ask em! Er, I mean Joe.

SK - Oh hush you. ><

7:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home