Saturday, July 28, 2007

We're Back! And I have LOTS of Pictures!

We were back in Minneapolis last week for some business meetings, just getting back this morning. While we were there, we took some time to visit the Sculpture Garden downtown. We enjoyed it, but it seemed to be a little run-down, and could use some general maintenance.

My favorites:

Oh, and lookie at me!

The famous Cherry on a Spoon!
One of my other favorite oddities is Milk in a Bag. I have never heard od such a thing until I first move to Minnesota:It's milk! In a bag! Hahahaha.

We had a really pretty sunset and cloud show last night before we left. This was taken from the hotel room:

3 Comments:

Blogger Tree said...

Welcome back :-)

I like the photos and I even know who a couple of the artists are! I guess that art history degree really does come in handy ;-)

8:03 AM  
Blogger Jeff in NC said...

Thanks Tree :) I am notably impressed that you know several of the artists! Excellent return on the degree. I am still waiting to use my handy philosophy degree in my mortgage baking world...hee hee.

8:08 PM  
Blogger Tree said...

LOL I work at a bank, too and there are two people there with philosophy degrees. :-)

7:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home