Friday, July 13, 2007

New Visitor!

Joe yelled to me from the kitchen to look out back this evening....and this is what I saw!!

BUNNY!! It was sooo cute! And a young one. It was just hopping around exploring the back yard.
Apparently word got out that Max is in Pennsylvania and all the wildlife is now invading his domain!

Friday the 13th
It's Friday the 13th! Who's superstitious?? My Mom is. Some of her biggest ones:
  • Black cats (and to think she has Miss Kitty! Eek!)
  • First person through the door on New Years has to be a tall, dark haired man
  • When walking, 2 people have to walk on the same side of a pole or post. It's bad luck if you split up.
  • Don't you dare open an umbrella inside the house!
Anyone have any superstitions?

3 Comments:

Blogger Tree said...

What a sweet rabbit. We have a great deal of them in my neighborhood and we have to be careful when we cut the grass in spring as there might be a rabbit nest in the ground.

Not sure I have any superstitions but I'm positive if a tall dark haired man was the first to walk through my door every New Year's, I'd have LOTS of good luck. heehee!

9:36 AM  
Blogger Urdarbrunnr said...

Rabbits are a a big deal in MD? Then you're going to love being back in MN.

I can usually spot 1 or 2 in my yard every time I open the door, and that doesn't count the ones I don't see, or that are nearby in the neighbors' yards.

7:02 PM  
Blogger Jeff in NC said...

Only in our back yard - we never see them because Master Scout Max will not let anything in his domain. Now that he is gone, wildlife is flourishing!

7:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home