Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Max the....Goat?

I caught Max outside climbing a snow-pile looking like a mountain goat....
Shortly after this he decided to just lay down in the middle of it. Silly dog.

When we were at the Mall of America last weekend, we had the pleasure of running into Sharky, the mascot of Underwater Adventures Aquarium:
Sharky was out doing a Meet 'n Greet with the kids. I thought about getting my picture taken with Sharky, but decided he or she seemed pretty busy with the smaller kids. Maybe next time. (I won't be so sweet and generous at Disney World, though! I see Mickey and the elbows come out! Hee hee.....)

2 Comments:

Blogger Tree said...

I see in the picture that Sharky is in front of Wet Seal. Did he just have lunch?

11:14 AM  
Blogger Jeff in NC said...

Haha - i didn't even notice! Oh, the irony! Now that's funny!

10:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home