Monday, April 03, 2006

Possession is 9/10ths of the law...

...and apparently 3/3rds of the pets around here! All of 'em - possessed! Look!! LOOK AT THE EYES!!!!!


Non-believing types might attribute it to poor camera skills and the like. Rubbish! They are possessed - it's like Night of the Living Dead-Pets.

I wonder if we have any pet exorcists in Phoenix.....I wonder if I will make it through the night.

On an unrelated note.....I really am not the patient one in my family. When I want something to happen, I want it to happen NOW. I was expecting some exciting news last week, and it's taking longer than expected. My sights are set on this week, but I may explode by Wednesday if it doesn't come by then.

Rest assured, if I do explode, I'll take pictures. And probably have green eyes....

1 Comments:

Blogger MeBeth said...

Yikes - spoooky pets. I hope you hear that big news soon!

12:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home