Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Who Killed Anna Nicole?!?

Well duh! THE GOVERNMENT!

I've given this some thought, so don't go and shoo-shoo me away on this.

Have you seen the latest on the astronaut lady that drove half-way across the country in a diaper to "talk to" (read: KILL!) her man's other lover? Have you?

NO! Of course not. And do you know why? Do you?

Because ALL THE NEWS IS ABOUT ANNA NICOLE!! The astronut lady story has fallen off the front pages completely since Anna Nicole died.

So. Putting it all together - NASA killed Anna Nicole Smith to create a diversion from themselves and the astronaut lady incident. And it appears to have worked!

I am off to crack the DaVinci code....

4 Comments:

Blogger Urdarbrunnr said...

Are you off your meds again?

I'm off to scan my latest pirate picture...

8:05 PM  
Blogger Tree said...

Jeff, while your theory is highly creative and I promise not to shoo shoo you, I do feel I must poo poo you. So, "poo poo."

;-)

Then again, I have the letters CIA in my word verification? A coincidence?

6:41 AM  
Blogger MeBeth said...

I'll buy it - I love nothing more than a good government conspiracy!!

12:41 PM  
Blogger Jeff in NC said...

SK - Yes.

Hey tree! OMG you poo-poo'd me! Oh well, I guess it is better to be poo-poo'd than poo-pooped on! Bwuahahahha!

Hey Mebeth - thank you for your support! SK, you can learn a few things from mebeth.

7:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home