Tuesday, February 13, 2007

YAY! We finally got to use the snow plow!!
Ok, granted, we only had a few inches at best, and only because it drifted enough in front of the garage to justify firing it up. But that's not the point! This was a very exciting moment....

And we were not the only neighbors out plowing! So there! We even had to put the tire chains on. Joe figured out how to attach the lift lever thing. Took him less than a minute....I've been trying to figure it out for the past 3 months.

We're not sure what to expect tomorrow. Anything from 4 inches of snow to 1 inch of ice to rain. Or some combination of all 3. Should be interesting!

So. Anna Nicole Smith! I am leaning towards a conspiracy theory with Howard K. Stern killing them all for the money! Am I right? Am I wrong? Does anyone care? And who the hell is Prince Frederic von Anhalt? And why is Zsa Zsa not kicking him to the streets? I didn't even think she was still alive.....

5 Comments:

Blogger Urdarbrunnr said...

Good job with the plowing, will you be working from home tomorrow or not working at all? I mean going in to the office? I'll be bombarded with quizzes and memes if you're at home all day.

You should claim to be the father, it seems every male in the Western hemisphere is going to make the claim.

7:54 PM  
Blogger Jeff in NC said...

The plan is to work from home. But pester you as much as possible with quizzes and useless stuff.

I think me claiming to be the father is about as far out there as Zsa Zsa's husband, the Prince....

8:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you don't get too much snow! Wish we had snow days, but in CA thats just not possible. I would love to be curled up on the couch watching a movie right about now.

Yeah, who the heck is this prince guy. Did you hear that now her bodygaurd is laying claim to the fatherhood too?

9:27 AM  
Blogger MeBeth said...

Enjoy your work at home day - I hope you get lots of fluffy snow and can plow again!

10:41 AM  
Blogger Suzanne said...

I keep seeing pictures of snow, I'm gonna start visiting, because everywhere N and W of us is getting snow. All we get is rain. Don't you LOVE work from home days??

Wonder if Zsa Zsa is even aware...I mean, isn't she really, REALLY OLD - like 100?

One of my docs said he's the father....really....!! LOL I think there's as much to that as the so called Prince.

4:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home