Sunday, July 08, 2007

Tag, I'm It!

OMG I've been tagged! Tree tagged me for my very first meme - exciting! So here goes!

Rules that I have to post:
• Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
• People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
• At the end of your blog post, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
• Don’t forget to leave them each a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

  1. I like heavy metal music.
  2. At the office, when I drink herbal tea, I have to have 2 stirrers in my cup. I don't know when I picked this up or why, but I can't use just 1.
  3. I am terrified of walking on frozen lakes. I have a fear of falling through the ice and not being able to get back to the surface opening.
  4. When I was 16, I had a lung collapse for no apparent reason, while watching TV.
  5. I have to touch everything I see.
  6. I sang at my brother's wedding.
  7. I don't drink or smoke.
  8. I am left-handed when it comes to writing, but right-handed in most everything else (golf, baseball, bowling)
I don't know 8 people to tag, so I shall add that shortly. Is that breaking the meme rules?? If so, I think that makes me a rebel, which is very hawt.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tree said...

This is so fun! I never in a million years would've guessed that you like heavy metal!
You're definitely an interesting person :-)

6:38 PM  
Blogger Jeff in NC said...

Haha - Joe and I both do, as a matter of fact. :)

7:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home