Friday, August 24, 2007

Housing Updates

Our poor Realtor has taken us all over the place since we've been here, looking at houses. We've probably looked at over 30 places all over the Twin Cities. And we found one we like! Ok, WE LOVE!!
When we walked in, I think we knew right away this would be the house for us. We will save the details and more pics for later, but suffice it to say this is one heck of a great house!

We are scheduled to close on Tuesday, September 4; our stuff should be delivered on the 5th. Hard to believe we've not even been here a week and we already have a house and a closing date - YAY!

5 Comments:

Blogger Suzanne said...

Wow the house looks amazing, and HUGE - what a tease! We wanna see MORE. Suz

6:52 AM  
Blogger Jeff in NC said...

Hi Suz - it's a bit larger than we were planning on buying, but it was such a cool house, we just had to go for it! We can't wait to post more pics :p Closing on Tuesday 9/4!

9:14 PM  
Blogger Tree said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to see more pictures and remember, more space means more pets! ;-)

8:07 AM  
Blogger Jeff in NC said...

Hey tree! Thanks! We'll post more pictures next week - I think you will like this place! I am passing your note on to Joe about more pets!! He seems to think we have enough - HA!

PS - stopped by your blog yesterday - hope all is well and I'll keep checking back to see the latest :) Take care -Jeff

8:19 PM  
Blogger Tree said...

Long story but I decided it was best to shut down the blog for a while. Maybe I'll start a new one.
In case you didn't catch this, I do have a blog devoted to my photos now. www.eyebetree.blogspot.com

2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home