Sunday, January 20, 2008

Still Alive

Wow, I have not posted anything for quite a while. I guess I have been too busy planning for OUR TRIP TO DISNEY!! :) I can't wait.

It's been super-cold this weekend - it's currently minus-3 a9 9:00 pm, and the low will be about minus-16. Wee! And to think 4 years ago we were in the middle of our first Phoenix winter...my oh my, how things can change :)

These pics are from the Saturday before Christmas. WE had a nice little ice storm come through and put a pretty white coat on everything.

Back to the Disney '08 planning!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Wow. It looks so beautiful! I definitely don't miss the winter at all. Today it was sunny and I think the temps maxed out in the low 60's. I wore shorts. Heh heh heh.

As for Orlando -- yayyy! I lived there for 2 years. I worked for Universal and was part of the opening team for their Islands of Adventure theme park. For lunch, I'd venture into the park and ride rollercoasters every so often! Now that was fun!

1:39 AM  
Blogger Jeff in NC said...

Hey Mike. Shorts??!! Jerk. I mean, that's great!

WE loved Islands of Adventure, but man,we always seemed to pick the day all the high schools showed up. Kids everywhere! But the dueling dragon coaster was worth it.

10:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home