Monday, January 23, 2006

Goats!


Ever since I first discovered baby goats on the farm at Joe's parents, I've wanted one. When we win the Power Ball and move to Florida, we'll have lots of baby goats, in addition to the horses, bunny, dogs and cats that I want.


A few months ago, we went to Wildlife World Zoo in Litchfield Park, AZ. All the animals and exhibits were really cool, but my favorite was the petting zoo area!

Here, I got to get up close and personal with some of my newest baby goat friends:


I wanted to sneak one out of the park, but was told there was only room in the car for me or the goat, and I was afraid I would be the one left behind......

3 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

OMG. They're SO cute. I want baby goats now too! We had baby goats when I was a kid, but those 'kids' grew up so fast that I don't remember how little they were when we got them. And now I only remember that they walked on my father's Z (I'm car-name dumb, so I don't know who makes it) and ate our laundry if we left it on the lines too long! Best of luck for you two to win the Powerball!

3:27 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

I can't say I'm fond of goats, but the little ones sure are cute! I raised sheep when I was in 4th-9th grades and they were cute! My first two (Bambi and Thumper) were bottle fed so they thought I was their mom and would follow me everywhere, much like a dog.

11:39 PM  
Blogger Jeff in NC said...

Hi michelle - we'll be sure to remember all our blog friends when we win the big one! Haha. Baby goats all around!!!!

hi jj - I would LOVE to bottle-feed a sheep! How cool does that sound!! For now, I have to settle for Max the dog, who follows me around everywhere I go. I'm not sure if he just likes me, thinks I will drop some food, or is acting as a spy for Joe to make sure I don't mess with the kitchen stuff. Hee hee.

9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home