Tuesday, April 04, 2006

All's well....

Turns out the pets are not actually possessed. A little weird, yes. But not possessed. See? This was Max this evening enjoying the patio:


Though I did sleep with one eye open last night just in case.

A few months ago, a co-worker gave me a bunch of Iris bulbs that her mother gave her. When I brought them home, we were both skeptical - mainly, because I suck at growing anything. But I'm an adventurer.

So, I put some soil in a pot, stuck a bulb in , and watered according to a very scientific schedule (i.e., when I remembered). I'll be damned - lookie what happened:


I'm not exactly sure what kind of Iris it is, but who cares? It's growing!

Maybe I'll plant the rest now and see what happens.

2 Comments:

Blogger MeBeth said...

Wow - nice plant! I have a brown thumb so I'm impressed with any horticultural abilities.

10:20 PM  
Blogger Jeff in NC said...

Condiering I've killed every plant Joe has ever given me or brought home, this really impresses me! Ha ha.

9:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home