Thursday, August 30, 2007

STATE FAIR PICTURES! (Round 1!)

The Minnesota State Fair!! What luck that we could be back in Minnesota in time for the fair.....one of my all-time favotire things to do here! More food on a stick that you can...well...shake a stick at!

We went on Sunday, and below is Installment 1 of our pictures (we took over 200!).

This one wasnt all that impressive - basically a grilled cheese, but instead of cheese, a chocolate bar is melted between the bread.

This next one, though....My. Favorite.

I can't go to the fair without this. Not sure how they do it, but the pork chop on a stick is so yummy! The first item I get every year....

This statue was in the ag building:

I thought it was super-cute.

I've never tried the infamous pickle on a stick, but this year, they also had a Kool-aid version.

And this is me, doing the weather forecast!
Finally - HAIR!

This is the best place for fries, too....

I could easily eat an entire Super Jumbo size myself....
And it wouldn't be a Minnesota get-together without a hotdish...
Meanwhile, this little guy tries out that "grass is always greener on the other side" thing....
Stealer!

Ahhhh, what a great time.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tree said...

I'm so hungry now, I think I could eat all those fries. What's a hotdish on a stick?
I read about those pickles in kool-aid in the NYTimes. I think I'd pass on those...

9:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home