Sunday, October 07, 2007

A Great Toy Store!

Today was Apple Picking Day! Woo! I've been looking forward to this ever since we got word we'd be moving back. It's a great tradition that Joe's family does every year down towards Winona, MN, and over to La Crosse, WI.

I'll post apple picking-related pictures later, but first, the real fun! Part of the tradition is stopping off at Lark Toys in Kellogg, MN:
It's a fun place to visit, whether you are an adult or a kid! This time, they had the waterfalls at their mini-golf course flowing with this amazing cotton-candy-like water:
But the most amazing thing about this place is the carousel inside. It is just incredible and the most unique one I've ever seen. Just check out these hand-carved carousel animals:




Rides are only $1 - we didn't ride it, but one of these years, I think we will!

On the apple front, we ended up with 39 pounds of apples! For the 2 of us! Oh my....I guess we know what we will be having for the next month!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home