Friday, July 18, 2008

Back with a vengance

Joe told me when I got home, I would NOT be happy. But he wouldn't tell me why. I did not expect to see this!
What is it? That little bastard rodent from hell is back, and is on a mission!
That squirrel has eaten 3 holes in the deck screens already, and Joe caught him/her this morning eating from the hanging basket, and trying to chew it's way into the enclosed porch!
It's literally eating our deck!

It must be stopped. Nothing is out of the question now....this, is war.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tree said...

Wow. I didn't realize squirrels would chew through screens and wood. I hope you can get rid of it soon. R.I.P Psycho Squirrel

11:40 AM  
Blogger Urdarbrunnr said...

You need a dog with a strong prey drive (hint).

3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home