Sunday, July 20, 2008

Enjoying the Zoo

Joe's sister and her husband came up for the weekend and we went to the Minnesota Zoo! I went a little camera crazy and took over 200 pictures. I think I'll only share a few... :p

This guy was preparing to attack - inside the fake prey was some sort of food stuff.
He/she knocked it down, his/her sister came over and stole it. Not fair after all the work to get to it!

On the funnier side, the little prairie dogs were cute as ever and provided lots of entertainment:
I love horses, and some day we will have 2 ourselves. These are Asian wild horses (or was it wild Asian horses?):
Wait! What's this wild creature!??
Oh. That's me. Never mind. Let me tell you, the little tunnel to get to this pop-up in the middle of the meerkat exhibit was clearly meant for smaller kids! But that didn't stop me!

Finally, this little monkey decided to take a giant leap and surprise-attack another older monkey:
It did this a few more times before the older one go tired of it and walked away.

All in all, a fun time and a great way to spend the day outdoors.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love it - Jeff the meerkat!

10:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home