Saturday, January 28, 2006

We've been framed!!

For my birthday last September, Joe got me 2 Disney Mickey prints we saw while we were at Disney World earlier in the year.

We finally got around to taking them for framing a few weeks ago, and just got them back! I'm so pleased with the results:


I never would have picked metal frames or these color combinations - I suck at coordinating things. But the frame lady was very patient and tried alot of combinations before suggesting we look at some metal frames.

5 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

Those look great and are very complimentary!
So, I'm guessing your are a big Mickey fan? :)

12:09 AM  
Blogger Patti said...

Those are lovely Jeff!!

7:47 PM  
Blogger Jeff in NC said...

hi jj - does it show? I never was until Joe surprised me with a Disney trip 6 years ago. I've been hooked ever since :)

hi patti - thanks! I really like them. Thanks for stopping by :)

9:36 PM  
Blogger MeBeth said...

I have such a problem framing pictures. I always have a master plan - thank goodness the pushy NYC frame store folks talk me out of it and pick out something I never would have selected (and which is always perfect).

12:10 PM  
Blogger Jeff in NC said...

I'm the same way, mebeth. I knew exactly what I wanted! When the professional store lady showed me what "what I wanted" would look like, I immediately deferred to her expert suggestions.

10:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home