Sunday, July 30, 2006

Divine Signs...

So it rained the other day. Again. I don't remember it raining quite so much when I lived here years ago. But I'm not complaining - I like the rain!

After this particular storm, Joe called me over to the window facing the back yard, and this is what we saw:

We haven't mastered the new camera yet, but you get the idea - a really nice rainbow, leading right to the alpacas! So clearly we were meant to move here. Right?

Check back later for the 1st installment of "Jeff Don't Do That!". There's a reason why I have a desk job......

5 Comments:

Blogger Urdarbrunnr said...

You mean there's more beyond the hornets' nest? Can't wait.

9:18 PM  
Blogger Jeff in NC said...

This is me we're talking about....

7:37 PM  
Blogger Ed Tep said...

Forget the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. You'll find a pack of alpacas instead.

1:55 AM  
Blogger Tree said...

Very lovely! I wish we'd get some of that rain here in the Cincinnati area.
And I swear I wasn't making any disparaging remarks about Lindy! ;-)

8:05 AM  
Blogger Jeff in NC said...

Hi Ed - I really was hoping for a new puppy....*hint hint Joe if you read this*

Hi Tree - We are really enjoying the weather of the East coast - such a nice change from Phoenix in July/August. And I like to get Lindy's feathers in a ruffle like that :p Hee hee...

7:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home