Saturday, July 01, 2006

Let The Games Begin!

Well. Now we count down the days and hours till we start our next adventure. I have to say I am a little excited to get back to the East coast. And I really hope Joe likes it. If not, then we move again in 2 years! :) KIDDING! We're never moving again. Ever.

I did some numbers crunching this evening and came up with these:

7: The number of days till we leave Phoenix for good.

30: The number of months we lived in Phoenix

78: The number of days sice we've seen our pets - Max, Spike and Miss Kitty! Mom has been taking care of them since we decided to move. They are being spoiled rotten in Pittsburgh, PA. We'll pick them up in about 3 weeks once we close on the new house and get our household stuff delivered. I MISS THEM! 109: Today's high temperature in Phoenix.

238: The number of times I've gone to the front window to see if anyone is taking a flyer from our For Sale sign. And that's just today.

2,285: The distance in miles from our house in Arizona to our new house in Maryland.

The good news is we are not driving from Phoenix to Maryland. We're not *that* stupid. Twice.

The movers come on Thursday to pack up the house. I'm thinking we need to do some things to get ready for that. Sounds like a great job for tomorrow!

2 Comments:

Blogger Barbara said...

Hey! You're the Jeff we all hear about in Culinary in the Desert! Cool. Nice to meet ya!

I'd be going crazy if I hadn't seen my dog in 78 days! Good luck with your move. You'll only be about an hour from where we live (Alexandria).

4:08 PM  
Blogger Jeff in NC said...

I am indeed that totally spoiled rotten Jeff :) Thanks for stopping by over here.

It has been sooo hard not having the dogs. I hope they remember me when we see them in 4 days!!

WE'll be glad when this move is over and we're settled in the new place. We have lots of exploring to do in Maryland, DC & Virginia.

10:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home