Saturday, July 01, 2006

Let The Games Begin!

Well. Now we count down the days and hours till we start our next adventure. I have to say I am a little excited to get back to the East coast. And I really hope Joe likes it. If not, then we move again in 2 years! :) KIDDING! We're never moving again. Ever.

I did some numbers crunching this evening and came up with these:

7: The number of days till we leave Phoenix for good.

30: The number of months we lived in Phoenix

78: The number of days sice we've seen our pets - Max, Spike and Miss Kitty! Mom has been taking care of them since we decided to move. They are being spoiled rotten in Pittsburgh, PA. We'll pick them up in about 3 weeks once we close on the new house and get our household stuff delivered. I MISS THEM! 109: Today's high temperature in Phoenix.

238: The number of times I've gone to the front window to see if anyone is taking a flyer from our For Sale sign. And that's just today.

2,285: The distance in miles from our house in Arizona to our new house in Maryland.

The good news is we are not driving from Phoenix to Maryland. We're not *that* stupid. Twice.

The movers come on Thursday to pack up the house. I'm thinking we need to do some things to get ready for that. Sounds like a great job for tomorrow!


Blogger Barbara (Biscuit Girl) said...

Hey! You're the Jeff we all hear about in Culinary in the Desert! Cool. Nice to meet ya!

I'd be going crazy if I hadn't seen my dog in 78 days! Good luck with your move. You'll only be about an hour from where we live (Alexandria).

4:08 PM  
Blogger Jeff in MD said...

I am indeed that totally spoiled rotten Jeff :) Thanks for stopping by over here.

It has been sooo hard not having the dogs. I hope they remember me when we see them in 4 days!!

WE'll be glad when this move is over and we're settled in the new place. We have lots of exploring to do in Maryland, DC & Virginia.

10:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home