Monday, September 25, 2006

Fill 'Er Up!

Time to start moving things into the new pantry. Here's s sneak peak:

It didn't take long to fill it up! Now we just need to get the new kitchen cabinets delivered and installed, and we should finally have some room for everything.

Meantime, I found a much more friendly insect crawling up the side of the house. I haven't seen one of these in years:
Tomorrow the fence company comes out to start work on the fence. Just in time - Joe tells me Max had a visitor this morning - a big black puppy dog sitting on our deck!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Tree said...

very nice and job well done! But I don't see any cheese puffs...

8:23 PM  
Blogger Urdarbrunnr said...

Well, you're the one asking for a new puppy, why didn't you keep it?

10:11 PM  
Blogger MeBeth said...

I just realized that your pantry is just about the size of my entire kitchen! Ah, the joys of apartment living.

Aren't wooly bear caterpillars a sign of a cold winter or something like that?

6:27 AM  
Blogger Erika W. said...

Wow! Looks great Jeff. When do you want to come fix mine?

5:21 PM  
Blogger Jeff in NC said...

Hi Tree - that's because we mailed them all to K-Dog! Hee hee....thanks for stopping by and thanks for the nice words!

SK - I wanted to, but Joe let it's owner take it back. Boo!

Hi mebeth - I think we were spoiled with our house in Phoenix - we had a HUGE kitchen and a really nice walk-in pantry. And tons of cabinets. Adjusting is challenging.

Hi Erika - thanks!! Um...looking at my calendar has me book well into 2010... ha ha :)

8:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home