Monday, April 16, 2007

Me! And a bear!
We stopped at the Coca Cola shop in Las Vegas, and I decided we needed pictures of us with the Bear. You would think in Las Vegas, I'd get pictures of us at the slots, or with an Elvis impersonator (that doesn't demand a tip)....nope. I like the Bear!

This is from the lobby of the Bellagio:

We did the lunch buffet here on Tuesday. It was pretty good. We tried things we've never had before - like duck, lamb, a variety of fish, and a slew of really yummy desserts. I will say, the days of cheap lunch buffets in Vegas are long gone....this one was $19.95 a person. But if you want a lot of variety, this is a good choice.

4 Comments:

Blogger Tree said...

Jeff! You're so cute! And I thought I'd only see your toes!

12:26 PM  
Blogger Jeff in NC said...

Oh tree. You make me blush. GO on, please. Hahahha.

I am hawt, aren't I....?

7:29 PM  
Blogger Urdarbrunnr said...

Just where are that bear's paws?
I think he's feeling you up.

8:14 PM  
Blogger Jeff in NC said...

well, i am hawt, what do you expect...?

7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home