Monday, April 02, 2007

Cuteness

I just want to go hug it!!
I love these guys. They must be getting near shearing time, they are quite fluffy.

And today marked the official start of the 2007 Mowing Season:
Thanks Joe! Of course, this caused the neighbor across the street to also mow his yard. You see how this goes....

And, finally, because we don't have enough projects going on, I started tackling this mini-project:
I actually started it over Christmas, with cutting the tiles while I had a tile cutter for the kitchen tiles. They've been sitting downstairs ever since.

This project ends a major annoyance since we moved in. This door leads to the garage, and the carpet & padding were too thick, so the door would only open about half-way before getting stuck. Would drive me crazy....

So, we got rid of the carpeting & padding, put down a thinner backerboard, and the tiles will allow the door to open without getting stuck.

Problem solved.....

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

alpacas may be cute, but folding alpaca wool sweaters is NOT. at the banana republic this past christmas season, they shed like crazy! ;-)

7:31 PM  
Blogger Urdarbrunnr said...

Anyone not laugh at the alpaca picture?

10:14 PM  
Blogger MeBeth said...

Oooooh, alpaca - a very hot commodity for knitters!

9:52 AM  
Blogger Jeff in NC said...

Hey Mike - But...but...they are *so* cute!!

SK - how can you not? OMG they are funny. Their expressions are priceless.

Hi Mebeth - OOoo, maybe we can sneak some away when they ar enot looking! If I get arrested, please send help And one of those Shakburgers! And a casserole! :p

8:31 PM  
Blogger Tree said...

mowing season..harrumph!
I cut my grass last weekend but now it's in the 30s with snow flurries! Don't think I'll have to cut this weekend! The alpaca is almost as cute as Max...almost :-)

1:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home