Sunday, April 01, 2007

Spring Cleaning

When we moved in last July, one thing we both noticed was how dirty and disgusting the concrete walkway and patio were on the back of the house. With everything else we had going on, this was a low priority.

But this Spring, it was at the top of the list:Talk about disgusting! I don't think this has been cleaned for many years. Joe's been using the pressure washer, and while it takes FOREVER to do, it makes a huge difference.

For a little fun, we also decided to color some eggs for Easter. This is the Easter Work-Station 2007:We chose this weekend, because next weekend we will be getting ready for our trip to Las Vegas!

IN OTHER NEWS: I got stung by a %$@*&^+ wasp (or hornet - who knows the difference?) today! In the palm of my hand! The little bastard.....was on my pant leg, and when I bent down to look at something else, and put my hand on my knee, the SOB stung me! I hate wasps (and hornets!). This will be a long summer....

1 Comments:

Blogger MeBeth said...

Long ago I was stung by a wasp on the bottom of my foot - I thought that was the worst spot but I think you trump me with palm of the hand!

10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home