Sunday, April 22, 2007

Miss Kitty: I did NOT eat your dessert....
Um....what was the question again?

This weekend, we finished sanding the walls and got the primer on - yay!
Now we need to pick colors and we can get things painted! At least now it looks like a wall.

After that, I spent some time sanding the mud on the ceiling. To say this is messy is an understatement:

More exciting news on the alpaca front! Farmer Jon expanded the alpaca pen today, and now the alpacas can come right to our fence:
He did this to give them more grassy areas, as they have eaten everything in their old pen area. Mrs. Farmer Jon said she would bring me some grain so I can hand-feed them! OMG!

4 Comments:

Blogger Urdarbrunnr said...

Who was that masked man?

Yay, more alpaca stories coming up

7:45 PM  
Blogger Tree said...

those alpacas are a hoot!

Jeff, remember the last scenes of Scarface, when he's snorting up that huge mountain of cocaine? I'm just sayin'...

7:08 PM  
Blogger Jeff in NC said...

Hey SK - I keeep trying to have them come up to me, but so far, they only keep a distance. They seem quite intrigued with Max though. I'll win them over yet....

Hi tree - they were laying down today in the grass, I thought they were dead! then they stuck their heads up.

It's drywall dust - that's my story and I'm sticking to it!

8:29 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

the alpacas look creepy and scare me. also i had to deal with some alpaca wool sweaters at the banana republic this past holiday season. that stuff sheds like crazy and gets all over your clothes. just thought i'd share. ;-)

1:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home