Friday, March 16, 2007

This was not in the plans....

It's MARCH! Hellooooo? Who has snowstorms in March? This was the scene by early afternoon:...and this was by late afternoon:
Yes, the Christmas tree is still on the deck....but it still looks good!

In other news, Joe had a nice little surprise for me as we were heading to the airport for Des Moines:
A trip to Vegas!! YAY! I love Las Vegas!!! He had been planning this for our anniversary, but because of my work trip, we are going in 3 weeks instead. I can't wait!

1 Comments:

Blogger Urdarbrunnr said...

What happens in Des Moines stays in Des Moines.

You really have to do something with that Christmas tree. And I hope you look upon this storm as the last opportunity this season to get some pictures of your neighbors dogs playing in the snow. You know which ones I mean.

10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home