Tuesday, March 20, 2007

OMG this is taking forever! We started "mudding" last weekend. I think we are about 1/2 way done:We did manage to get the closet interior area sanded and a 2nd round of mudding on, which we will sand this week. If all goes according to plan, we will prime and paint the closet area this weekend, so I can put up the clothes rods and get our clothes back! Hallelujah! We also have something arriving on Thursday that I am very excited about. No clues yet, but watch for pictures Thursday evening! Ok, one clue - it is bigger than a breadbox!

I snapped this picture of Max after explaining to him the exciting item that is arriving on Thursday:He seemed geniunely intrigued and showed great interest, but I really think he was just hoping he would get another doggie treat simply for listening to me.....

1 Comments:

Blogger MeBeth said...

Whoa there Max, settle down! Can't wait to see what arrives on Thursday.

4:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home