Monday, March 19, 2007

Dream Analysis and Pictures From Minnesota

Who's good at dream analysis? I have this scary ability to remember parts of my dreams. Sometimes that's good, sometimes that's bad! I had the following dreams the other night, and I always like to try and figure out what they mean:

Dream 1: We were in a plane, taking off (from where, to where - I have no idea). We were up front and the cockpit was open, so the pilot was talking to us, and we could see out the front of the plane. The pilot tells us right after we take off that we need to make a brief landing...in the lake. We weren't more than 100 feet off the ground, and he gently lands it in a big lake. The water is really choppy and the waves are big. As he is taxing across the lake, I look back to see if any of the other passengers think this is a little scary...and there are no other passengers! That's all I remember of that one.

Dream #2: I am clearing out brush around what I think might have been my Mom's house. As I cut out some hedges, I come across a small yellow plastic tube about 6 inches long, dangling out of a concrete wall. Attached at the end is a spider 3/4 of the way out of a cocoon like thingie. It's little legs are moving like it is ready to break out. Just as I reach in to try and touch it I get my arm tangled in cobwebs, and a black window spider lands on my arm and bites me. I clearly remember the red hourglass on the spider.


I had these both on Saturday night. I haven't come up with any good interpretations yet. Other than I just have wierd dreams. I won't even tell you about the one I had where a pregnant pelican landed on the roof at work.....


On to pictures from our trip! If you drive from Minneapolis to southern Minnesota, you wll drive right by these:

They used to be part of some air museum, but the museum closed, and they now sit in front of a small local airport. These would be great to have in the front yard. Imagine putting Christmas lights on these babies!

The other thing I always found intriguing about Minnesota is water towers! I swear every city has it's own water tower with it's city name on it:
You always know where you are in Minnesota because of the water towers!

1 Comments:

Blogger Tree said...

Dreams...do you have trust issues?

Bedroom...can't wait to see what color you choose for the walls.

Max...insanely adorable!

2:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home