Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Early Delivery

Our surprise delivery came a day early! And if you guessed a new puppy, you were a little off:
Yes, a dumpster! Or roll-off container, to use industry jargon. I know - I get excited about the wierdest things. BUT...! This means we can finally get rid of all the junk that has accumulated in the garage since Christmas with this remodel project! YAY! I am super-excited.

Look! Inside!
I think I like their little logo the best:
Hahaha. We have it for 10 days. And can put up to 2 tons of stuff in it! I don't think we have 2 tons of stuff, but it's nice to know that we could put that much in if we want.

2 Comments:

Blogger MeBeth said...

I TOTALLY understand your enthusiasm. If you could see my apartment right now (full of cardboard boxes and painting supplies and so much more) you'd see that I need one too!

6:20 AM  
Blogger Urdarbrunnr said...

I should send you some of my stuff.

8:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home