Saturday, November 03, 2007

Pet Pics

I haven't posted pet pics in a few weeks, so here's the gang, doing what they do best:
Nothing! And did you notice Max sticking his tongue out at me?! Little snot... :p

Shortly after, Max went back to napping on the bed, and was none too happy when I woke him up to play:
Spike just wishes I would leave him alone and stop taking pictures....
That won't happen :p

We're off to Des Moines for a few days. The pets are going down to the farm with Grandma and Grandpa while we're gone. They haven't been there since we left for Phoenix 4 years ago!

3 Comments:

Blogger Tree said...

Cute shots but where's the cat?

8:44 AM  
Blogger Jeff in NC said...

Hi Tree! My Mom kidnapped Miss Kitty and is keeping her, at least for now. So we are kitty-less atm. :(

9:09 PM  
Blogger Tree said...

Awww. Well, that brings new meaning to the phrase "catnap." (I know, big groan)

7:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home