Saturday, July 26, 2008

Busy weekend!

Joe and I took advantage of the gorgeous morning weather and took a nice long bike ride this morning. What a great way to start the day!

After lunch, I spent some time working on that little workbench project. It's coming along nice and is almost done:
I know, simple, but functional and inexpensive. What do you think?

It's been about 2 weeks since we have seen that pesky squirrel. Maybe she finally got the hint and found a new place to try and make home. While out patrolling this afternoon, Max and I came across this visitor:
Max tried to sniff it, but he/she decided that was a little too personal and hopped away into the neighbor's yard.

Finally, I have one more zoo picture to share:
This was from the butterfly exhibit. There were so many and they were all so colorful.

Everyone having a great weekend?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home