Saturday, April 22, 2006

Note from Spike

Grandma was kind enough to take down a message from Spike the Dog. I miss my poor babies. Apparently, that's a one-way feeling......

Hi Dad x 2. Having a great time, wish you were here. Grandma is treating us great. She cooked me a pound of bacon for supper last night. She throws us table scraps all the time plus we eat twice a day. We also feast on Munch's food sometimes too.

We forgot how much fun grass can be. Max loves to roll in it, his hair catches all the dirt and sticks. I like to dig in it and kick up the dirt. We mostly stroll in Grandma's beautiful back yard ( one whole acre!). Now that's a really huge lot. We go over every night after dark to Dr. Youngs' (the neighbor vet) - really good smells over there mmmm.

Getting lots of exercise, I even "ran" up all of Grandma's front steps the other night. No ramp for me thank you!!! Max is getting use to David, he jumped up on David's lap the other night and tonight even let David pat him. David's a pretty good guy, just looks a little wild and rough. He takes us for long walks and gives us beefy treats mmmm good. Why don't you ever buy us any of those. Grandma bought us new rawhides too.

Don't worry about us were' doing good here...can we stay for 3 months?? Miss Kitty likes David too, he gives her kitty treats and rubs her ears, she purrs.

Munch moved out , yea !!!

Grandma's big grey cat is not very friendly, He hissses at us all the time and hides under the couch. I sleep on my cozy blanket, Grandma just washed. Max sleeps with Grandma (he's a big suck up).

Hope all is going well for you 2. Did you sell our house yet? Did you buy a new one for us yet? We want grass!!!!

We love you. Spike

2 Comments:

Blogger MeBeth said...

Uh oh - it sounds like they're having WAY too much fun.

9:34 AM  
Blogger Jeff in NC said...

Yes indeed. And Grandma seems to be corrupting them quite well. I think it's payback for all the things I did when I was young....

6:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home