Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Fence Progress

So when I left for work this morning, we had a bunch of big posts in the gound. I actually took pictures of them, but accidentally deleted them before transferring them. Oops!

When I came home this evening, this is what I found!
We went with this type of privacy fence on the side with our neighbors, in the hopes that the less Max sees, the less he will bark. The fence on the opposite side of the yard will be a paddock fence, similar to the one in the back yard, pictured here at the end of the privacy fence.

It's amazing how easy they make it look, what with all their right-tools-for-the-job and power equipment.....I don't think we ever could have taken this on ourselves, just for the time alone that it would take to put in all the posts. I think all in all there will be at least 50. Try digging that with a shovel...no thanks!

4 Comments:

Blogger Urdarbrunnr said...

Accidently deleted? There are no accidents.

Aaarrrgh!

9:54 PM  
Blogger Tree said...

I'm so glad I don't have to cut that grass...

5:31 PM  
Blogger Jeff in NC said...

SK - there *must* be a way to ban you from this site....ok, I have camera issues. We all know that now, especially after I forgot the camera when we went apple picking last weekend. And we won't even discuss the time I "lost" all the pics from our first trip to Maryland....

Hey Tree! Me too! Joe does a great job :p

7:19 PM  
Blogger Urdarbrunnr said...

You'd miss me, because I don't bug you at work often enough.

10:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home