Thursday, October 12, 2006

Fluffy Dog!

The weather took a turn towards *really cold* this afternoon (keeping in mind we're adusting after coming from Phoenix! So cold = relative). I wish I had a blig fluffy coat like Max:

I think he's enjoying the colder weather, and will love the snow. After all, he's an American Eskimo, so I'm guessing he prefers snow over desert.


Blogger Barbara (Biscuit Girl) said...

He's such a beautiful dog! (I bet he knows it too)

7:38 AM  
Blogger MeBeth said...

I can't wait for Max-in-the-snow photos - you're going to have to tie a bell to his collar so you can find him!

7:57 AM  
Blogger Urdarbrunnr said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:31 PM  
Blogger Urdarbrunnr said...

Yes, Max just might like snow better than desert heat.

Here's a real snow dog

8:41 PM  
Blogger Tree said...

He's smiling! I love it!

12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home