Friday, December 22, 2006

Fun!

Joe came upstairs after exercising this morning and said "Do I want to know why you've been so noisey up here?" I said "No"......:


I got to work on the first side of the closet! Then it was time to tackle the side in the master bedroom. It started like this (Max the Supervisor cleared us to begin):

Breakthrough! Max approves:

By the end of this afternoon, we got it all cleared out and ready for Phase 2:
So the original thought was to just make the closet bigger and wall off the back closet wall. Now we're thinking we like this larger master bedroom! Back to the drawing board to see if there's a way to change around some of these other walls and make a larger master bedroom that makes sense and doesn't look weird....

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK. This is the third attempt at leaving a comment, hopefully this one will stick!

It looks like you and Joe are really busy and I'm glad to see Max is helping you out. I can't even get Kenyon to mop the floor! When does your show on HGTV start?
I can definitely see why you wouldn't want that dark blue in the basement, it must feel cold down there but a red bedroom? va va va voom! ;-)
So glad to see you and Joe are now out of the closet. Haaaaa! Sorry, I couldn't stop my fingers from typing that silly joke!

Merry Christmas :-)

10:58 AM  
Blogger Jeff in NC said...

*groan* Oh, Tree...that was such a bad pun! I LOVE IT! Haha....

And for the record, the red paint in the bedroom came with the house - I really liked it at first, but I'm starting to hate it.

I should send a demo tape to HGTV! I'm sure they would put me in a series called "Why You Call Professionals!", or "DON'T DO THINGS THIS WAY!".

What's the worst that could happen, I say....as the roof collapses....

1:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mike + home improvements = what's that?

2:14 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

oops. that last comment was from me. ;-) i guess i was having some technical difficulties. lol.

9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home