Tuesday, December 12, 2006

More Holiday Scenes

When I was coming home on Monday after work, I spotted some new holiday displays down the street. So I made sure to take our camera this morning...
What really caught my eye was the inflatable Grinch. I loved it! I'm sure these people thought I was a freak stopping in front of their house this morning taking pictures. Though I would be very excited if people stopped to take pictures of our display!

The Grinch (the original cartoon version ) is on tonight, appropriately enough. This is my all-time favorite Christmas show, and I watch it every year. I sing along to many of the songs, and pretend I am Boris Karloff..... "You're a mean one, Mr. Grinch....!"

I even sing along to the Who-ville song, though I make up the words....Joe tries to leave the room, but I make sure I sing loud enough for him to hear me.

Anyone have a favorite classic they watch every year?

5 Comments:

Blogger Urdarbrunnr said...

Rudolph Rocks!! Especially Hermie!

When are you going to put up pictures of your display? Or did I miss that and I just have to scroll down?

9:39 PM  
Blogger Jeff in NC said...

Haha - the Land of the Misfits is my favotire in that one!

Our display is weak this year. But I'll get pictures sometime next week. It's always a pain in the ass the first Christmas in a new house - all new configurations, yada yada. Maybe if we stayed still more than 2 years we would be a little more "robust"! But what fun is that.... =:o

6:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like Charlie Browns Christmas.

7:18 PM  
Blogger MeBeth said...

The Grinch is my favorite too!

10:31 AM  
Blogger Barbara said...

I'm with you....the Grinch is my fav. Second place goes to Snoopy.

9:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home