Thursday, November 30, 2006

Talk About Changes!

I know I post alot of sunrises... I can't help it, I love them! I captured this one on Tuesday morning:And then, just 2 days later, the same view this morning:

Weird. At least it hasn't snowed yet! But they are talking about some of that stuff next week. I don't think we remember how to drive in the snow. All I know if if they call for 1/2 inch or more, we need to run to the grocery store and buy 53 gallons of milk and 138 loaves of bread. And lots of toilet paper. In case we get snowed in for MONTHS.

When I was checking out the fog on the front side of the house, I notices someone was a busy worker over the past few days:


This wasn't there the other day when I was putting up lights. It's quite the work fo art though. Spider webs are amazing.

Let's just hope that the creator doesn't try to come inside when it turns cold this weekend....

4 Comments:

Blogger MeBeth said...

Hooray - I'm SO ready for the snow. Of course it's a lot easier here in NYC where we don't have to drive (or shovel)!

6:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lovely photos, amusing post! Don't forget the spring water, can opener, batteries, and duralogs!!

6:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVE the spiderweb! :-)

i need to get into the habit of taking pix when the 'moment is right'. i just need to get a camera first!

3:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the views -- all three of them! Spiders are truly artists.

4:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home