Monday, November 27, 2006

OOoo, this can't be a good sign....

As part of the holiday festivities, I put the Holiday Mickey antenna balls on the cars. When we got home this afternoon, I noticed Santa Mickey lost a leg:

Gah! Is this a sign of bad things to come?

Is Christmas doomed?

Was I *that* bad this year?? (Don't answer that ><)

Should I take his other leg off and pretend he never had them in the first place? Or maybe make him a little peg-leg! Arrrr!

The neighbors all seem to have taken advantage of the unusually nice weather and put up their lights! Time to go survey the competition :p

5 Comments:

Blogger Tink said...

Hmm...well, it could be that it is sign that you might reconsider the whole concept of antenna identification in general.

Or perhaps it it is Mickey rebelling against this oddly pac-manish version of himself?

I say keep the leg. Arrrggghhh matey. I am however partial to pirates. Check out my Halloween entry on my blog.

8:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i vote for keeping the legless one until you put in a claim on the AD&D plan for antenna decor. it's all about open enrollment!

4:46 AM  
Blogger MeBeth said...

Definitely a peg leg. And an eye patch!

7:16 AM  
Blogger Jeff in MD said...

Hi Tink - it's a sickness I have, really. I have these Mickey antenna balls for all the major holidays.

Mike - I never thought of the AD&D route - excellent idea! Haha.

Hi mebeth - well, I think it's unanimous...peg-leg it is!

8:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

peg leg? It looks like a penis with a shoe! No wonder Mickey's smiling!

6:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home