Monday, November 27, 2006

OOoo, this can't be a good sign....

As part of the holiday festivities, I put the Holiday Mickey antenna balls on the cars. When we got home this afternoon, I noticed Santa Mickey lost a leg:

Gah! Is this a sign of bad things to come?

Is Christmas doomed?

Was I *that* bad this year?? (Don't answer that ><)

Should I take his other leg off and pretend he never had them in the first place? Or maybe make him a little peg-leg! Arrrr!

The neighbors all seem to have taken advantage of the unusually nice weather and put up their lights! Time to go survey the competition :p

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i vote for keeping the legless one until you put in a claim on the AD&D plan for antenna decor. it's all about open enrollment!

4:46 AM  
Blogger MeBeth said...

Definitely a peg leg. And an eye patch!

7:16 AM  
Blogger Jeff in NC said...

Hi Tink - it's a sickness I have, really. I have these Mickey antenna balls for all the major holidays.

Mike - I never thought of the AD&D route - excellent idea! Haha.

Hi mebeth - well, I think it's unanimous...peg-leg it is!

8:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

peg leg? It looks like a penis with a shoe! No wonder Mickey's smiling!

6:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home