Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Is it Friday Yet...?

Tuesdays are becoming really hectic days and I can't wait to come home and give a great big hug to my sweetheart :)

This weekend, we came across some moles in the back yard. This is not good! So we put Max on Mole Patrol, to hep him earn his keep around here.

When I got home, we went out back to survey the estate and make sure all was clear. We are pleased to report no mole sightings.

We did find this little critter though, enjoying his little plant world:
Interesting how the bugs we find out here are not nearly as weird as the ones we kept finding in Maryland.

After Mole Patrol, Max resumed his regular duties with Squirrel Patrol....
He also has Bunny Patrol and Small Child Patrol. He's quite busy these days.

He has no idea how much his little world will change in a week! Hee hee....

3 Comments:

Blogger Erika W. said...

So it's been almost a week now... surely you were hinting at something exciting!

4:50 PM  
Blogger Tree said...

That's a lot of work for one dog! I hope he gets lots of treats and love ;-)
I hope this Tuesday isn't too hectic for you.

8:22 PM  
Blogger Jeff in NC said...

All I can say is Tomorrow is a Big Day! :) I know, I am such a tease :p

8:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home