Sunday, November 05, 2006

Changing scenery....

This view outside the front door, taken today...

...looked like this on Monday, October 23:


I finally captured some pictures of what Joe kept telling me was a figment of my imagination - the horse the neighbors own! I knew they had one, dammit! I saw it once before, and by the time Joe got upstairs it was gone. He told me to stop making things up...

Well, here's my proof:
I knew it! How lucky are they - chickens, alpacas AND a horse! We so need to become their best friends.

It was funny to watch the alpacas and the horse check each other out:
One of these days, we're going to have 2 horses of our very own.....

5 Comments:

Blogger Urdarbrunnr said...

I'd guess you had a windstorm that took all the leaves down?

You should be careful about posting, you're goint to start getting visitors.

7:56 PM  
Blogger MeBeth said...

I miss the leaves - thats my favorite part of fall!

9:19 AM  
Blogger Patti said...

Catching up on the blogs and I see congratulations are in order on your namesake!

Poor Joe, I bet you are a devil to live with :-)

3:23 PM  
Blogger Jeff in NC said...

Hey SK - yep. And even better, it blew them all down the street, so no raking! Ha! And fyi, anyone who comes to visit will get put to work - painting the ceiling, the bedroom, the family room, or stackign firewood....so far, we've not had any visitors. :(

Hi mebeth - it was great to see the fall colors again. We loved it.

Hi patti - thanks! I am quite proud. I like to think of myself as a fun and exciting challenge to live with. I'm not sure Joe sees it that way, but that's what I like to think.

7:41 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Wow what a difference a couple of weeks make.

Has Max seen the horse yet? I wonder what his reaction would be?

7:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home